Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville 69 Knott County Central 56

Featured Replies

Danville won but I dont know the score. They play lexington catholic tomorrow.

I have to consider that a nice win for Danville, but I'm not sure if Knott County Central is as good as they were last year when they won the 14th.

Knott is way down this year, plus they where missing their best player who was in a car accident and will miss considerable amount of time.

I have to consider that a nice win for Danville, but I'm not sure if Knott County Central is as good as they were last year when they won the 14th.

 

Knott is way down this year, plus they where missing their best player who was in a car accident and will miss considerable amount of time.

 

Still not a bad win for Danville. I think they'll give Catholic a good run tonight, too.

Knott is way down this year, plus they where missing their best player who was in a car accident and will miss considerable amount of time.

 

I second this.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.