Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Louisville Updates

Featured Replies

And that last foul was really a foul? Corrupt Arena is in play.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's my fault they're losing. Cards fans, I'm tuning out. I hope I haven't done more damage than they can overcome. I knew I shouldn't watch. This is what happens.

This is going about the way I expected.

 

*Edit: All Louisville bigs with multiple fouls.

 

3 on moving screens.

  • Author
3 on moving screens.

 

And a charge.

^All terrible.

  • Author
^All terrible.

 

Don't know that I would disagree. It's funny how today was the day for calling the illegal screens.

  • Author

Great interview with Pitino.

Cry me a river pitino!

  • Author

Murray looked gimpy after that fall.

  • Author

Cats up 12 at 19:05. UL timeout.

This game is over.

  • Author
This game is over.

 

Nope. It will still be a war Deuce.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.