Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Statewide Top 15!!

Who are the Top 15 teams in the state.(only 20 options, so write in others) 1,196 members have voted

  1. 1. Who are the Top 15 teams in the state.(only 20 options, so write in others)

    • Trinity
      7%
      88
    • Male
      7%
      85
    • St. Xavier
      7%
      87
    • Manual
      4%
      52
    • Warren Central
      4%
      52
    • John Hardin
      3%
      42
    • Scott Co.
      2%
      35
    • Henry Clay
      4%
      52
    • Boyle Co.
      4%
      59
    • Danville
      5%
      60
    • Belfry
      3%
      37
    • Hopkinsville
      4%
      49
    • Bowling Green
      6%
      77
    • Highlands
      7%
      89
    • Cov. Catholic
      6%
      78
    • Rockastle Co.
      4%
      49
    • Dixie Heights
      2%
      28
    • Beechwood
      4%
      54
    • Lexington Catholic
      6%
      78
    • NC Catholic
      3%
      45

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I am just trying to gauge who everyone thinks will be the elite teams within the state this year, so I figured I would start a poll to see what everyone thinks. Please discuss!! Also I would like to know who everyone thinks will win the state titles this year.

1A: NCC

2A: Russell

3A: Bowling Green

4A: Trinity

1A: NCC

2A: Russell

3A: Bowling Green

4A: Trinity

 

 

I can agree with that. :thumb:

I don't remember if I clicked Warren Central or not, but I should have and meant to.

4A: Male

3A: Highlands

2A: Russell

1A: NC Catholic

 

I agree with these

Where's PRP?

 

PRP is going to be in the top ten for sure.

PRP is going to be in the top ten for sure.
We'll see. They were 4th in the district last year, and I think they'll be good- but I'm not ready to make any lead pipe locks on the Panthers. Male let them back into the game after looking like they had it locked up, and X played poor defense, but Manual handled them pretty easily for all the talk before the game.

 

Like I said, we'll see.

We'll see. They were 4th in the district last year, and I think they'll be good- but I'm not ready to make any lead pipe locks on the Panthers. Male let them back into the game after looking like they had it locked up, and X played poor defense, but Manual handled them pretty easily for all the talk before the game.

 

Like I said, we'll see.

 

But don't they return everything and then some?

But don't they return everything and then some?
They return everything from a team with a losing record in district and a 42-14 1st round play-off bounce.

 

I'm not saying they don't have a shot. I actually think they'll be pretty good. But I'm not ready to call them a for-sure statewide top-10 team. That's too much certainty for me.

 

I mean, they gave up 28 points or more 7 times in 11 games last season.

1. X

2. T

3. H

4. Highlands

5. Danville

6. Bowling Green

7. PRP

8. North hardin

9. Boyle Co.

10. Russell

11. Henry Clay

12. Mayfield

13. Cov. Cath

14. Hoptown

15. Mercer Co.

Wasn't this just done this week? X, Rocks, PRP, Butler, Manual, Male. haven't seen anybody else.

Wasn't this just done this week? X, Rocks, PRP, Butler, Manual, Male. haven't seen anybody else.
There is no way that is in any order whatsoever.

I only voted for 11 because I think you left out four other teams which belong in the Top 15, but are not listed by you. They are:

 

Pleasure Ridge Park

Paul Dunbar

North Hardin

Boone County

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.