Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Menifee County

Featured Replies

What happened to Combs?

Will he be coaching there?

I seen coach Combs at blue chip and as of then there were no changes.

Menifee is the black hole of coaching. Any names being thrown around to replace him or would anyone even want that job? I know the past three years there has been a coaching change each summer, but I'm pretty sure it goes back farther than that. I think it is something like 7 coaches in the past 10-12 years. That's impressive....just not in a good way!

Then where is Combs headed?

Is this a done deal?

Can anyone confirm this information?

  • Author

As far as I know this is a done deal... Unless he has changed his mind...

im sorry freethrow, but that is one ugly cat! Anywho, good luck finding a coach

Can anyone confirm this information?

 

 

I read it on another Prep site. Apparently it's true. He will be head coach at Cumberland County.

im sorry freethrow, but that is one ugly cat! Anywho, good luck finding a coach

 

Yeah....I'm not a big "cat" fan.:walk:

I have heard that Beth Vice Barrier and her husband Chris will be leaving the girls team and taking over the boys. At least that's the word here in Mt. Sterling. I did see Chris helping out on the bench this summer so it might be true.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.