Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should the Cowboys tank the season to get better draft pick?

Featured Replies

As a lifer, I say yes.

 

Then I trade the #1 pick to some team for next years #1 and compensation picks.

 

I get 2 top picks next year and then draft a QB.

 

Reason being I dont draft one this yr is there isnt a good one to pick.

Don't they still have an outside shot at winning the division?

  • Author
Don't they still have an outside shot at winning the division?

 

Very outside. AS far outside as you can get.

 

TANK the season, go for the draft.

They need a backup QB I get that, like the kid from CAL, however would love them to get another person that can actually catch a football, WR from Notre Dame, but if I know Jerry he will take a Defensive player anyway, try to improve in FA. Tank would be fine with me

Very outside. AS far outside as you can get.

 

TANK the season, go for the draft.

 

They don't need to tank, they can't win without Romo anyway.

  • Author

^^^^^^^^^

Very True. I still say take no chances.

They need a backup QB I get that, like the kid from CAL, however would love them to get another person that can actually catch a football, WR from Notre Dame,

 

 

Which WR from ND? I think Will Fuller announced he was returning.

I thought that was what they were doing since training camp?

The Cowboys have been tanking for years and it hasn't helped. Jerry Jones destroyed that team.

Get rid of JJ and get a quarterback, not a BACKUP, a starter!

They need a backup QB I get that, like the kid from CAL, however would love them to get another person that can actually catch a football, WR from Notre Dame, but if I know Jerry he will take a Defensive player anyway, try to improve in FA. Tank would be fine with me

Isn't the kid from Cal a true freshman? If so he won't be going till the 2018 draft.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.