Eli Manning or Aaron Rodgers Part II

PurplePride92

Yeah good call

I had Eli starting when I made my lineup on Tuesday and agonized over it all the way until Aaron kicked off at 4:25 yesterday. I tried to tweet the experts and watched and listened to more fantasy broadcasts this week than ever before. No one would ever have that discussion about Aaron which I felt was a pretty good discussion. All experts had Aaron rated higher than Eli and I couldn't figure out why knowing the Cowboys have a good pass defense and the Dolphins don't.

I'm sooooo glad that Eli came through. Made the playoffs in my money league and all is well in my house.

Thank you, Eli and OBJ!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

I had Eli starting when I made my lineup on Tuesday and agonized over it all the way until Aaron kicked off at 4:25 yesterday. I tried to tweet the experts and watched and listened to more fantasy broadcasts this week than ever before. No one would ever have that discussion about Aaron which I felt was a pretty good discussion. All experts had Aaron rated higher than Eli and I couldn't figure out why knowing the Cowboys have a good pass defense and the Dolphins don't.

I'm sooooo glad that Eli came through. Made the playoffs in my money league and all is well in my house.

Thank you, Eli and OBJ!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Eli and OBJ are one of the only reasons the Giants are worth watching right now lol