December 10, 201510 yr Author 4 is going to be thinking about that missed layup for a while. That was awful
December 10, 201510 yr Free throws nearly killed me. Flyers tried to give it away at the line in the final minute. Can't say enough about Kendall Pollard in this one. Great job by him. This wasn't Vandy's best team, but they were a darn good one. Had this one written off as lost at the beginning of the season.
December 10, 201510 yr The game was so bad midway through the 1st half, I nearly turned it off. Glad I didn't. UD's run to end the 1st half was the key for the Flyers. 2nd half UD played great, and frankly, simply outplayed the Dores. The fact that Kevin Stallings has only been to two Sweet 16's is unbelievable to me. And that cat pops up on "great coaches" lists? What a farce.
December 11, 201510 yr The game was so bad midway through the 1st half, I nearly turned it off. Glad I didn't. UD's run to end the 1st half was the key for the Flyers. 2nd half UD played great, and frankly, simply outplayed the Dores. The fact that Kevin Stallings has only been to two Sweet 16's is unbelievable to me. And that cat pops up on "great coaches" lists? What a farce. How many 4* and 5* guys he had while at Vandy? 15 Do you know how hard it is to get into Vandy?
December 11, 201510 yr How many 4* and 5* guys he had while at Vandy? 15 Do you know how hard it is to get into Vandy? How many 4 and 5 star guys has Xavier had during his tenure? Been to 4x the Sweet 16's? Yes, I know how hard it is. I also know it is hard at a number of other schools. I also know two dudes that played for him, one was on the SEC All FROSH team, and both tell horror stories about him as a coach and a person. I also watched him annihilate a young female game staffer in the hallway outside the locker room after a home OT loss where they had once had a big lead. You can have him.
December 11, 201510 yr The fact that Kevin Stallings has only been to two Sweet 16's is unbelievable to me. And that cat pops up on "great coaches" lists? What a farce. Who considers Stallings a good coach? I certainly don't.
December 11, 201510 yr Archie Miller said following the game that last year's starting power forward, Dyshawn Pierre, will be returning from his first semester suspension on December 20. I think he was close to 13 points and 7 rebounds per game last season. I, for one, can't believe he's actually coming back. Thought he was gone for sure.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.