December 3, 201510 yr Fun game to watch. Crazy ending. UC was down 3 and chucks up a 3. Ellis tips it in and gets fouled. Makes the tying FT with about 4 seconds left. Dude throws a Nolan Ryan fastball pass to the other foul line where Rosie Jones fights for it and then drives to the bucket for the winning shot.
December 3, 201510 yr Author Ballard grad Kelan Martin played really well for BU. I don't think Lafayette's Jackson Davis got into the game for BU.
December 3, 201510 yr Ballard grad Kelan Martin played really well for BU. I don't think Lafayette's Jackson Davis got into the game for BU. Davis played 2 minutes late with the Butler bigs in foul trouble. Really good game with a lot of big plays made by both sides. UC let Dunham get hot late and Butler was clearly the aggressor down the stretch. Hopefully a message to this UC squad about the foundation of their identity...
December 3, 201510 yr Ballard grad Kelan Martin played really well for BU. I don't think Lafayette's Jackson Davis got into the game for BU. Kelan has been doing well for Butler since he arrived there. Jackson has had some bright spots.
December 3, 201510 yr I can't believe they were able to fire it 80 feet on a line. I saw Buttels had a nice seat.
December 6, 201510 yr Watched a small amount of this one. Two good teams, that should get better as the season gets longer.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.