Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Illinois State @ Kentucky Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Illinois State
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Tonight's game is at 7pm on ESPN2.

 

I don't really know anything about Illinois State. Kentucky name the score or can they give the Cats a decent game?

 

Ulis sitting this one out?

Last I heard on Ulis was "day to day". I don't think that U.K. will have a lot of problem with this one.

 

Wildcats by 17

UK will win but not in a blowout. Didn't this team play Maryland within 5 points?

UK will win but not in a blowout. Didn't this team play Maryland within 5 points?

 

Lost to Maryland 77-66 which is respectable but if you look at there wins.....UGH!

 

They are bad....... A one point win over Morehead who I saw play NKU and they are not good. A 10 point win over DII Quincy and a win over Houston Baptist.

Lost to Maryland 77-66 which is respectable but if you look at there wins.....UGH!

 

They are bad....... A one point win over Morehead who I saw play NKU and they are not good. A 10 point win over DII Quincy and a win over Houston Baptist.

 

Morehead is not a bad team.

Ulis is questionable tonight. I would say he's out but no one has announced that or anything

Morehead is not a bad team.

 

They trailed NKU until the last couple min. Yes they are a bad team. Or maybe they were just really bad that night. I will defer if you have seen them more than once.

They trailed NKU until the last couple min. Yes they are a bad team.

 

Having a bad game doesn't make them a bad team.

Spread is currently 20. I think they come in just under.

Kentucky will win, but I think they'll struggle through it without their leader, Ulis. Probably a 12-14 point win IMO.

Kentucky will win this one by whatever they want. Ullis can sit and UK will still cover in this one. Maryland is a fraud, I wouldn't put to much thought into this team playing them close.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.