Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mtnref...I've found you a home!

Featured Replies

  • Author

@mountain ref I'm crushed! Are you rejecting my thoughtfulness? :cry:

@mountain ref I'm crushed! Are you rejecting my thoughtfulness? :cry:

 

Hahaha

Just seen it

 

So I guess I need to take up a donation plate or set up a go fund account

 

Better yet maybe some billionaire will find me and give me a reality tv show

  • Author
Hahaha

Just seen it

 

So I guess I need to take up a donation plate or set up a go fund account

 

Better yet maybe some billionaire will find me and give me a reality tv show

 

Call Trump. :D

That is awesome. :lol2:

Hahaha

Just seen it

 

So I guess I need to take up a donation plate or set up a go fund account

 

Better yet maybe some billionaire will find me and give me a reality tv show

 

I'll donate to your GoFundMe account. :D

One positive thing about the Bunker , you can't get Wi-Fi in there .

Heck, this bunker doesn't have anything on Ref's! Ref's is built into a side of a mountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.