Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 87 NJIT 57

Featured Replies

Skal was money with that turn around J tonight.

Definitely have potential..............The varsity game on tuesday will be much more revealing.....:popcorn:

Didn't get to see this one but saw the stats ... Skal must have really went of (7-7 in 1st half, 26pt. total !)

This season will be fun to watch, probably thrill us one night then turn around and have everyone screaming at them the next. I do like the make up of this squad though. Duke game may be a tough one this early, we will see.

 

2-0 ...

I'm hoping Murray was saving being hot from 3 for Duke .

Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch this one. Hate missing games, but since it was on the internet, I couldn't record it.

 

After seeing the box score though, I think UK might have a strong guard rebounding combo with Murray & Briscoe. See if it continues against better opponents.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.