Shooting, explosions in Paris kill 100+, hostages taken

SportsGuy41017

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't think it could or will happen elsewhere? Come on brother get your head out of the sand.

So I guess you support trump? All Mexicans are criminals? Way to stereotype all Syrians. If the rest of the world would have done what we should have done we wouldn't have millions of refuges leaving there.

Trust me, I know a lot of about these situations, how they happen and who to blame, so no head in the sand here.

So I guess you support trump? All Mexicans are criminals? Way to stereotype all Syrians. If the rest of the world would have done what we should have done we wouldn't have millions of refuges leaving there.

Trust me, I know a lot of about these situations, how they happen and who to blame, so no head in the sand here.

I'm not saying it's a correlation but one of the gunman did say "This is for Syria"

At this time the world needs to come together.

The thing with France, if you ever even passed through their airports, they are well armed! Military VERY well armed and ready to shoot and kill if needed.

We need to destroy these enemies, No blame on anyone, let's just kill them all. Work with Russia, this is the only thing that I would work with Putin on, the only thing. We have a common interest in this.

I'm not saying it's a correlation but one of the gunman did say "This is for Syria"

True. And it most likely because of our actions there supporting the opposition.

And I agree with you that enough is enough. As I said many times before, we need boots on the ground and sadly we will have troops killed, a lot of them! But if we all do it right, it will put a huge dent into these extremist.

We saw a few weeks ago with the special forces mission. We already have a bit of them on the ground, and we also have a good number of private contractors as well.

No offense' date=' I have a lot of respect for you :)[/quote']

Lose as much as you want. We all have our beliefs, mine are with America. It's not our job to support the people who were dancing in the streets after 9/11. We need to focus on America we have hundreds of thousands of Americans, including veterans who could use assistance.