Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Second Best Second Round 3A Game

Second Best Second Round Game? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Second Best Second Round Game?

    • Adair County at Caldwell County
      3%
    • Paducah Tilghman at Elizabethtown
      44%
    • Garrard County at Lexington Catholic
      22%
    • Lawrence County at West Carter
      22%
    • Russell at Belfry
      7%
    • Bell County at Powell County
      0%
      0
    • Casey County at Corbin
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think most already suspect Boyle County/Central to be the marquee game in Class 3A this weekend. Of the other seven second round games, which should be the best?

I voted E'Town/PT, but I think Lawrence/West Carter is close behind it.

Tilghman/Etown is the best

 

Lawrence/West Carter is the most even

 

Belfry/Russell is the best names of teams

For me it's Etown and Tilghman. Although Lawrence and West Carter should be a close one as well.

E-town vs. Tilghman. I have to say I wasn't on board with Etown to start the year, but I can see them winning this week and pushing Caldwell next. Mark Brown has turned around a faltering program quickly and I look for E-town to stay consistently a top 15 team until he retires (again). If I don't head over to Bulldog Stadium across town for the John Hardin vs. Spencer County game I may be heading to Panther Stadium to watch these two titan programs battle.

I like Garrard VS Lex Cath... for some reason, I just get this susupision that Garrard can pull this one out in a close one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.