Alabama/LSU Updates

Bluto

Fournette getting manhandled. I know it's hard for people to come to grips with, but when you watch this game, it's pretty obvious these 2 teams are not elite.

Neither QB is very good, and if Fournette doesn't get going, LSU has very little offense. People love the defenses, because they make big hits, and the crowd gets really excited, but really...is either defense that great? I've seen a man get behind the Bama secondary at least 4 times already.

After the game, if you haven't already, take a look at the schedules these 2 teams have played. You won't be very impressed.

Fournette getting manhandled. I know it's hard for people to come to grips with, but when you watch this game, it's pretty obvious these 2 teams are not elite.

Neither QB is very good, and if Fournette doesn't get going, LSU has very little offense. People love the defenses, because they make big hits, and the crowd gets really excited, but really...is either defense that great? I've seen a man get behind the Bama secondary at least 4 times already.

After the game, if you haven't already, take a look at the schedules these 2 teams have played. You won't be very impressed.

Bama can get beat deep. Especially with how they're stacking the box.

I don't think there are any elite teams this year. It appears any one can win.