Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owensboro Catholic 63 Webster County 13

Featured Replies

Keep it going, Aces.

This is a great Ocath team...wait and see

I like OB Catholic this next week against Murray.. I don't think the Tigers have quite enough offense to keep up with the Aces.. They'll try and play the same type game they did against Mayfield, keeping it between the tackles and running a lot of clock while on offense and I think that'll be somewhat successful, however, I think the Aces D is improved from past years and will get a few more stops than in previous years and their high octane offense is going to be tough to stop.. I think they prevail 31-21 over the Tigers, setting up an epic regional finals vs Mayfield..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.