Bevin says he will not release tax retuns as promised

On the election night coverage on KET, Al Cross made a few references to the Southern red states as being the "Confederacy" of the "new Confederacy" and I suspect he was not being complimentary. Of course, that could just be Al.

I've always wondered why it took so long for Kentucky to fall in line with the rest of the SEC states, politically speaking.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the election night coverage on KET, Al Cross made a few references to the Southern red states as being the "Confederacy" of the "new Confederacy" and I suspect he was not being complimentary. Of course, that could just be Al.

Didn't Dems's win all the other major state elections? I'm hearing chatter of a investigation into the ballot counts... Not sure if there is any truth to it or it's just political ballyhoo

You could replace your comment about Bevin and add public institutions and the federal government.

But I agree with BGC what happened to personal responsibility.

No, no, no Bash, when government organizations do such things it is called progressivism, when for profit organizations do it, it is called corporate greed.

In time we'll find out whether our new Tea Party governor profited handsomely from predatory education, as some have alleged. "Personal responsibility" assumes that these non-accredited, for-profit "schools" fully disclosed the cost of a year's education up front. Dig into this story a bit, Bert, instead of offering up another serving of the "personal responsibility" cliche. In many cases, the students were duped.

I used to have colleges as audit clients, auditors test what is charged versus what is publicised hard. If it was being done, victims could she the crap out of the school and the auditors would be publicly shamed and probably would have to close up shop due to their reputation being disgraced. Saying that, has it happened before, probably but no where near what you are implying but that make your argument against Bevin sound good now does it?