Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tates Creek 41 Ashland 22

Featured Replies

You think that's the only reason he played, then came out?

 

Hard to say. He was noticeably limping.

 

The Bourbon County/Ashland game could be interesting next week. BC can throw the football, and Ashland seemed to struggle against the pass last night. And BC will struggle to stop the run, so I think it could be a high scoring game.

 

One thing that surprised me last night, was the size of both Ashland and TC. I expected both teams to be much bigger. They weren't small....but I expected to see some really big kids, and really for the most part, outside of a few kids, neither team has any real big guys.

 

4a playoffs are going to be real interesting.

Don't know really I saw other kids that will matter in the playoffs try to play through some things in a game that doesn't matter. Brown and OBryan were visibly hurting and on the field. Makes me wonder. Not saying he wasn't hurting just wasn't playing. I am saying if he didn't go over 2000 on the 20 something run that I believe he would have gone back in and carried a few more times. Ashland still should have won the game.

 

Well hopefully all the players will heal quickly this week. I had heard O'Bryan was playing with a jammed neck. Not sure the reason on keeping him in when the game meant nothing, but some players just refuse to come out.

Q's dad Al said he is ok tweaked it in practice and will be fine. O'Byran hopefully will be fine also. Will find out later on today about O'Byran.

Edited by T-CATS
Added

Baker went out early with an ankle sprain.

 

He must have been getting lit up. I like baker and the way the kid runs the ball but anytime he plays against someone who hits hard he tends to always "Get Hurt" I'm surprised he played the entire game vs JC last week usually he's out before halftime

He must have been getting lit up. I like baker and the way the kid runs the ball but anytime he plays against someone who hits hard he tends to always "Get Hurt" I'm surprised he played the entire game vs JC last week usually he's out before halftime

 

That a bit of an exaggeration

He must have been getting lit up. I like baker and the way the kid runs the ball but anytime he plays against someone who hits hard he tends to always "Get Hurt" I'm surprised he played the entire game vs JC last week usually he's out before halftime

 

That is completely and totally ridiculous.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.