October 23, 201510 yr Heard on the radio today that it was named the "Scariest" Haunted House in the USA. For those that don't know, it's located in a suburb of Cincinnati. It's an actual school that was built in 1894 and closed in the 50's I believe. 2.0 and some friends are going tonight. Has anyone on here, been there before? Here's a link to their website, go to videos.....loved watching the Bengal cheerleaders go through. :lol2: http://frightsite.com/
October 24, 201510 yr Quick fact: owners of the Dent Schoolhouse are from Fort Thomas and started with decorating their yards until it became too large. FORT THOMAS MATTERS: Ft. Thomas Linked to the Cincinnati Area's Scariest Place
October 24, 201510 yr . I've been to every major Haunted House in town, Dent is BY FAR the best, and I'd say USS Nightmare is the most overrated.
October 24, 201510 yr The scariest part is standing in line with all the wierdos. Yes, but you refused to leave the line so we suffered lol
October 24, 201510 yr Author On Nov. 6th & 7th, they have a "lights out" event. You are given one glow stick and have to find your way out..........:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
October 24, 201510 yr Trying to find the darn place is also scary! With a car-ful of shrieking teenagers to boot LOL…. Kids seemed to like it though.
October 24, 201510 yr We went to one in Lexington last weekend with a haunted mansion. It wasn't bad I think 36$ for 2 of us.
October 24, 201510 yr I grew up by it. It has gotten progressively better over the years. Land of Illusion up in Middletown is fun and has live music and a huge bonfire too.
October 24, 201510 yr Has anyone ever been to Walker Farm? How's this one scare-wise and is it hard to get to?
October 24, 201510 yr How's this one scare-wise and is it hard to get to? All I know it's just east of I-75 in Lexington and they have a 13 hour haunted camp out, which sounds fun. Frightnightscampout.com
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.