October 19, 201510 yr Westboro Baptist Church protesting Kim Davis today in Morehead? Seems Westboro came to town today and are protesting her because she is divorced. Drove past millions and millions of other divorced people to get to Rowan County. :ohbrother: :lol: :eyeonyou: :lol2: :scared: :popcorn: You can't make this stuff up...Isn't like if the Germans turned on the Japanese during WWII
October 19, 201510 yr LINK Westboro Baptist Church protests Kim Davis Just when you thought that the story couldn't get any nuttier. ...and to think that gays have long been thought of as the freaks of society...(and while some have certainly done their part to deserve that title, most are just everyday people)... this is just laughable, as much as it is a head scratcher. Sometimes I wonder if the existence of Westboro in some strange back door way helps even the most extreme groups find middle ground in an attempt to distance themselves from the nonsensical extremism that is the Westboro Baptist Church. Highly unlikely, but I also wonder if the WBC is an extreme fake comedy troupe that doesn't even believe in it's own nonsense, but spits it out to see where it splatters all for the sake of drawing attention to how kooky extreme groups can be by trumping them by being even more extreme. It seems like their goal is to always out extreme others and show up with some of the most bizarre rantings that make you wonder how in the world they came up with them.
October 19, 201510 yr I'm not mad at Kim Davis for divorcing three times. I'm peeved off at the four guys who took her hand in marriage to begin with. What in the hell were they thinking?
October 19, 201510 yr I'm not mad at Kim Davis for divorcing three times. I'm peeved off at the four guys who took her hand in marriage to begin with. What in the hell were they thinking? Three guys. I believe her current husband and her first husband are the same man. Edit: I was slightly wrong. See below, from wikipedia. Davis has been married four times to three different men.[4][5] The first three marriages ended in divorce in 1994, 2006, and 2008. She is the mother of twins, who were born five months after her divorce from her first husband. Her third husband is the biological father of the twins, who were adopted by her second husband, Joe Davis, who is also her fourth and current husband;[44] he supports her stance against same-sex marriage.[43] One of Davis' twin sons, Nathan, works in her office as a deputy clerk and has taken the same position of denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples.[126]
October 20, 201510 yr So what side is the gay and lesbian community on with this. They're probably viewing it the same way most Americans look at the ISIS v. Taliban spat.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.