Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you believe ghost exist? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you believe ghost exist?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Our office is thick with them. A handful of people have died there over its 110+ year history. They follow me up and down the halls when there late at night; I can feel them breathing on the back of my neck. Been known to make the adding machines go crazy in certain rooms. I see them ducking in and out of rooms down the hall.

 

Geez Louise...Where do you work (if ya don't mind me asking...)?

  • Replies 65
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our office is thick with them. A handful of people have died there over its 110+ year history. They follow me up and down the halls when there late at night; I can feel them breathing on the back of my neck. Been known to make the adding machines go crazy in certain rooms. I see them ducking in and out of rooms down the hall.

 

:confused::wideyed::eek:

 

I sometimes can't tell when you're being serious or not.

That's a fantastic experience if true.

Geez Louise...Where do you work (if ya don't mind me asking...)?

 

Old downtown building in Bardstown. I think it's actually a lot older than 110 years. I just think that our company has been in that building that long. It's one of the older ones in Bardstown, I think.

 

:confused::wideyed::eek:

 

I sometimes can't tell when you're being serious or not.

That's a fantastic experience if true.

 

Completely serious. It's part of why I was so glad they got me a laptop so I could work from home instead of having to be in there late at night. The place is creepy as hell after dark.

Old downtown building in Bardstown. I think it's actually a lot older than 110 years. I just think that our company has been in that building that long. It's one of the older ones in Bardstown, I think.

 

Completely serious. It's part of why I was so glad they got me a laptop so I could work from home instead of having to be in there late at night. The place is creepy as hell after dark.

 

That's cray weird, Jim. I'm sure someone has investigated that place, but could you confirm that for me? If not, it definitely needs to be. Pretty dang fantastic...

That's cray weird, Jim. I'm sure someone has investigated that place, but could you confirm that for me? If not, it definitely needs to be. Pretty dang fantastic...

 

I don't know that there's been a paranormal team in there with all that equipment or anything. I know the gal who conducts the downtown ghost tours has said stuff about it.

I don't know that there's been a paranormal team in there with all that equipment or anything. I know the gal who conducts the downtown ghost tours has said stuff about it.

 

Well, no offense to others who believe low-bit recordings yield disembodied voices, but I don't know if anything credible is available to detect these things. See? There's some skepticism from me! :) However, I do listen to people who have good heads on their shoulder (like you, Jim). It would be interesting to visit and perhaps get a taste of what you've seen/felt/heard. I guess I'm still frustrated by that ghost not being at the old aunt-uncle house...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.