Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Basketball Pro Day

Featured Replies

Did anyone watch last night?

 

I came away most impressed with Skal's skill level. He's going to be a good one. And Isaiah Briscoe can really get to the basket and be effective while drawing contact. I like his aggressiveness in that regard.

I forgot it was on and didn't record it while I was gone to London to see "The Martian". I was hoping ESPN might show it again on one of their channels but I haven't been able to locate it.

I did like what I saw of Skal in the locale sports news highlights.

  • Author
I forgot it was on and didn't record it while I was gone to London to see "The Martian". I was hoping ESPN might show it again on one of their channels but I haven't been able to locate it.

I did like what I saw of Skal in the locale sports news highlights.

 

I looked for a replay of it this morning but didn't see anything either.

 

I should add that the big kid Humphries...he has a really nice touch & mid-range game. I don't know how much he'll play this year, but I liked what I saw out of him.

I looked for a replay of it this morning but didn't see anything either.

 

I should add that the big kid Humphries...he has a really nice touch & mid-range game. I don't know how much he'll play this year, but I liked what I saw out of him.

 

I liked him too. I didn't realize he was too young to go pro next year. I liked Brisco too. He is always smiling and talking to the other players. Really like Matthews too. Think he will surprise some people. And of course we have POY and Ulis and Lee. Heck I think I just love them all.....:lol2:

I looked for a replay of it this morning but didn't see anything either.

 

I should add that the big kid Humphries...he has a really nice touch & mid-range game. I don't know how much he'll play this year, but I liked what I saw out of him.

 

The Aussie can shoot, that's for sure. I'm not sure Coach Cal can play man-to-man if he's on the floor though.

Did anyone watch last night?

 

I came away most impressed with Skal's skill level. He's going to be a good one. And Isaiah Briscoe can really get to the basket and be effective while drawing contact. I like his aggressiveness in that regard.

 

Skal is pretty impressive. So smooth and skilled for a guy his size. Going to do very well in the NBA.

What a recruiting sell this practice is. If I was still 17 and a potential coach told me he would let 30 (or whatever it was ) NBA coaches watch me practice, I'd sign the commitment papers then and there.

What a recruiting sell this practice is. If I was still 17 and a potential coach told me he would let 30 (or whatever it was ) NBA coaches watch me practice, I'd sign the commitment papers then and there.

 

True. But more coaches are starting to do it and will continue to start doing it.

 

I believe they said LSU was going to have one.

True. But more coaches are starting to do it and will continue to start doing it.

 

I believe they said LSU was going to have one.

 

Cal again is the first to do something like this and others follow. Great for the Kids.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.