Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 46 East Carter 15

Featured Replies

  • Author
I know Tennessee has shown interest, one of the Mississippi schools also, I believe it was Miss State. I'm not sure about the others, just spoke briefly to someone in the know at the Ironton game that more less said "keep your fingers crossed" when I mentioned it will be nice to watch him play locally.

 

I saw him at speedway with a Tennessee hoodie on before he committed to Marshall and he said he really liked them. I don't know if they've offered but I said in a thread on here before if they offered I would believe he goes there. Can only imagine what this kid would look like with a college training program.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw him at speedway with a Tennessee hoodie on before he committed to Marshall and he said he really liked them. I don't know if they've offered but I said in a thread on here before if they offered I would believe he goes there. Can only imagine what this kid would look like with a college training program.

 

Prior to commiting to Marshall, Tennessee wanted him, but as db and special teams guy I believe.

I've heard that he and o'brian are doubeling up on their classes so they can start at their respective schools by the spring. Great athletes, I still want to see drew on offense more. I know he needs a break every now and then, but he should never come off the field. I want to see him more in the passing game. JMO.

I would split him out by himself and dare people to cover him man. You know they are gonna stack the box and that would leave someone on the island with him. They would lose the bump and run and he would gain 6 or 7 if they gave a cushion.

I would split him out by himself and dare people to cover him man. You know they are gonna stack the box and that would leave someone on the island with him. They would lose the bump and run and he would gain 6 or 7 if they gave a cushion.

 

That's exactly what I'm talking about. A quick slant to a jump ball. It would be there. I hate the fact that they don't exploit our strengths, use every one you can. Hopefully coaches will read this and have this ready for JC in a couple of weeks. We will need every advantage we can get.

  • Author
I would split him out by himself and dare people to cover him man. You know they are gonna stack the box and that would leave someone on the island with him. They would lose the bump and run and he would gain 6 or 7 if they gave a cushion.

Does he play any wideout or just TE? He's 6'2-3 and is as fast if not faster than most HS corners. If not in the game at least practice him there and come playoff time you have another weapon

Does he play any wideout or just TE? He's 6'2-3 and is as fast if not faster than most HS corners. If not in the game at least practice him there and come playoff time you have another weapon

 

He's more along the lines of 6'4-5 225. He does have speed, not blazing by any means, but he can run. I would still take my chances with him out there on a 5'10, 6'0 corner any day. Every time we are on offense, I just shake my head to see him standing on the sidelines. Again, hopefully there are plans in the works. :)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.