Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Proud Holmes Alum

Featured Replies

How are you guys? I have monitored this sight for a couple of years now, and decided I'd join the fun. I love reading all the posts, and this sight is by far the best source for high school sports in Kentucky. Can't wait to finally put my opinion out on key games, and get to know you guys!!

How are you guys? I have monitored this sight for a couple of years now' date=' and decided I'd join the fun. I love reading all the posts, and this sight is by far the best source for high school sports in Kentucky. Can't wait to finally put my opinion out on key games, and get to know you guys!![/quote']

 

Welcome.

 

Holmes talk fires up in November usually.

Welcome.

 

Holmes talk fires up in November usually.

Or when Walter is awake.

Glad to have you aboard!

Good, now there's a chance for reasonable perspective from a Holmesian.:walk:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.