Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercer County/West Jessamine

Mercer County vs. West Jessamine 4 members have voted

  1. 1. Mercer County vs. West Jessamine

    • Mercer County
      100%
    • West Jessamine
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Mercer County heads to West Jessamine Friday night. The Titans are 2-0 in district play. The Colts earned a district win last week against Marion County. Who wins? How much? What do you expect?

I will take Mercer they are better coached even if they had a tough start to the season.

I was at the Mercer E. Jess. game and people were saying that this game will decide who wins the District. Well then I am going to have to go with the Titans in a big way. Just don't see West given Mercer much of a game.

 

Mercer 43

W. Jess 7

I was at the Mercer E. Jess. game and people were saying that this game will decide who wins the District. Well then I am going to have to go with the Titans in a big way. Just don't see West given Mercer much of a game.

 

Mercer 43

W. Jess 7

 

Not entirely true. Mercer County will still need to defeat Taylor County to win district. Especially if Taylor County wins this week.

I like Mercer in this one. I think they are more talented and better coached.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.