The Intern

Anyone seen The Intern yet? My parents went to see it and said it was one of the funniest movies they've seen in a while. They weren't sure if it was funny because they were old or if it was really funny. If you seen it, did you think it was funny (or are you old?)

Just saw it last night. I have always loved Robert Di Nero and was the main reason I wanted to see this movie.

I will admit lately Di Nero's movies really didn't excite me that much, thought a couple parts he was out of place. Fockers and Meet The Parents I didn't think the parts were right for him. He seemed to be out of place playing a middle class husband etc. Even Silver Playbook Linings he seemed a little out of place, don't know what it was. Just wasn't my favorite parts for him.

This movie however he was outstanding! I thought it was his best performance in a very long time. Great movie. Didn't know what to expect when I went into the movie but left with this being one of my favorites this year. He couldn't have played the part any better and he drew yo into his world and you believed him. anne Hathaway was awesome too.

Highly recommend this one. I guess the older I get the more I can see myself in Di Nero's character.