Fantasy Randoms

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Debating whether to start Boldin against Seattle tonight or (gulp) Stefon Diggs against Detroit. I think Boldin is the more reliable player, but Thursday games suck and Seattle will be looking for blood, just don't think he'll do much, even in PPR.

Debating whether to start Boldin against Seattle tonight or (gulp) Stefon Diggs against Detroit. I think Boldin is the more reliable player, but Thursday games suck and Seattle will be looking for blood, just don't think he'll do much, even in PPR.

Plus he's currently listed as questionable with a hamstring on ESPN's site. I still think he'll play but might not have a great night. I think I'm going to start Michael Floyd over him this week.

• 2 weeks later...

You want to hear about a bad beat?

Down .8 going into last night. Opponent is done and I have Robbie Gould. Just need one extra point for the win. He gets a whopping 0 because he missed two FGs, one off of the post. One of the most accurate kickers in the history of the league. Obnoxious.

Or maybe if Lacy didn't have (-1) on the year. Extremely frustrating season in my money league.

• 3 weeks later...