Fantasy Randoms

MJAlltheWay24

Without looking at their teams I still think B got the better end of the deal, but I don't think commissioners should intervene because a trade was one-sided. There needs to be collusion or something seriously bad going on. That's my take.

The owner who asked us to look into said he thought something was fishy, but I don't see it being so one-sided that it would seem fishy.

It would probably help if you knew who the owner of Team A is. Dude sucks every year lol.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The owner who asked us to look into said he thought something was fishy, but I don't see it being so one-sided that it would seem fishy.

It would probably help if you knew who the owner of Team A is. Dude sucks every year lol.

I hope he somehow has more than two really good running backs. :lol2:

Karlos Williams is a top 10 (#6 to be exact) RB thus far...Just saying.

And when McCoy is back to 100% he's in a time-share at best, just like Jones. I'm hoping I can get one more start out of Williams before McCoy is back.

CJ Anderson is droppable as far as I'm concerned.

And when McCoy is back to 100% he's in a time-share at best, just like Jones. I'm hoping I can get one more start out of Williams before McCoy is back.

CJ Anderson is droppable as far as I'm concerned.

They were both there, in a time share, the 1st 3 weeks of the season too. Even when McCoy returns, Williams is very much a starting RB each week.

Denver doesn't have a RB worth a roster spot IMO.

They were both there, in a time share, the 1st 3 weeks of the season too. Even when McCoy returns, Williams is very much a starting RB each week.

Denver doesn't have a RB worth a roster spot IMO.

McCoy was still playing hurt for those games. I'm going to hang on to Williams regardless, but I don't expect his production to continue if McCoy is 100%.