Fantasy Randoms

MJAlltheWay24

That's the worst on a Monday night. Can't imagine being up against him or Rodgers last night. Talk about frustrating.

Kelce raked in enough points for me to skate by despite starting two guys who scored 1 point between them. :lol2:

I went to bed at ten because I was getting up at 5:30 so at least I didn't have to watch it in pain.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to bed at ten because I was getting up at 5:30 so at least I didn't have to watch it in pain.

I stayed up to watch the late Monday game in week one. Had a decent lead and had Boldin left but was up against Hyde. Couldn't turn it off until Hyde scored again in the fourth quarter to seal it. It's like rubbernecking your own car wreck.

Up 32.48 in my big money league. I have Eric Ebron going tonight, he has Wilson, Jimmy Graham, and the Seahawks D/ST. I think I'm done for. :lol2:

That's the worst. You know you've got a legit chance, but can be upended in all sorts of ways.

Up 32.48 in my big money league. I have Eric Ebron going tonight, he has Wilson, Jimmy Graham, and the Seahawks D/ST. I think I'm done for. :lol2:

That's the worst. You know you've got a legit chance, but can be upended in all sorts of ways.

Held on to win by 4.6 points...:lol2: Those two Russell Wilson fumbles clinched it.

This trade just went down in our league. A few guys don't like it cause it's too one sided:

Team A gets:

WR Keenan Allen

WR Jeremy Maclin

WR Reuben Randle

Team B gets:

WR TY Hilton

WR Alshon Jeffery

RB Latavius Murray

At first glance it might seem pretty one sided but the more I looked it doesn't favor Team B as much as I thought.

This trade just went down in our league. A few guys don't like it cause it's too one sided:

Team A gets:

WR Keenan Allen

WR Jeremy Maclin

WR Reuben Randle

Team B gets:

WR TY Hilton

WR Alshon Jeffery

RB Latavius Murray

At first glance it might seem pretty one sided but the more I looked it doesn't favor Team B as much as I thought.

I think one can argue that favors team A....Very fair trade.

Glad some outsiders agreed. Thanks fellas.

We removed the "voting", so now we are similar to our BGP league and one of the guys asked us to look at it. And I was sort of lost in why someone would even ask that.

Without looking at their teams I still think B got the better end of the deal, but I don't think commissioners should intervene because a trade was one-sided. There needs to be collusion or something seriously bad going on. That's my take.