September 17, 201511 yr For the second year in a row this "sharp shooter" scored another nice buck. He now has my vote for deer hunter of the year and 10th region co-player of the year.
September 17, 201511 yr Hey, I know that guy. Also, this might be my first ever post in the Outdoors forum.
September 17, 201511 yr Hey, I know that guy. Also, this might be my first ever post in the Outdoors forum. You're old enough now, you should visit more often.
September 17, 201511 yr You're old enough now, you should visit more often. Here's the extent of my Outdoors knowledge: "It was a little cool this morning."
September 17, 201511 yr Author Hey, I know that guy. Also, this might be my first ever post in the Outdoors forum. You stay out of here and out of the soccer forums and no one gets hurt!
September 17, 201511 yr Author Very nice. Where exactly was he taken? Mason, Harrison, Bourbon? Bracken I believe. Austin hunts around my farm in Pendleton during hunting season as well, so I'm glad he got this one near his own home instead of grandpa's.
September 17, 201511 yr Nice rack. ....and if you would hunt, @TAC could say the same without regrets.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.