Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sacred Heart 1 Highlands 0 (Sleep Outfitters Lady Knights Challenge Cup)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Close score against a good team. Was anyone there who can fill us in on the action?

  • Author

I merged your thread with the one I started at the exact same time, DoTell. You can watch the game in HD on YouTube compliments of LexCath's high def KnightVision.

Thanks! I saw yours as soon as I posted mine.

A 1-0 loss for the HHS girls is a pretty strong showing. Way to go Birds!

Jack of ALL trades, since they closed the NCC Highlands thread I thought I would girls walking the halls beating NCC JOKE, I know people close to the program and if you know so much spill it.

 

Give credit to the Highlands girls who are playing now that stuck it out and didn't quit on there teammates.

Jack of ALL trades, since they closed the NCC Highlands thread I thought I would girls walking the halls beating NCC JOKE, I know people close to the program and if you know so much spill it.

 

Give credit to the Highlands girls who are playing now that stuck it out and didn't quit on there teammates.

 

Here we go again with someone on the outside that continues to want to change the course of the thread. Stay on topic would you. I have nothing else to add and/or say on the matter. Perhaps some of those that would like to continue can start another thread or those outside the program can ask people in high places all of the questions that they would like and maybe they will answer or maybe they will not.

Ok, JOAT. Since you called me out on the last thread before it got closed, I am going to respond here. I agree that taking one season of Mr. Kearns's time at the helm may have been unfair. So let's look at all 3 years, shall we? His 3 year combined record was 19-28-9. That is a winning percentage of 33% This while having some real talent to work with, even some "all district or all region" players, as you have pointed out. So, what do you miss about him so much?

Edited by DoTell
math error

Do Tell very good points and didn't think you would get a response.

Ok, JOAT. Since you called me out on the last thread before it got closed, I am going to respond here. I agree that taking one season of Mr. Kearns's time at the helm may have been unfair. So let's look at all 3 years, shall we? His 3 year combined record was 19-28-9. That is a winning percentage of 33% This while having some real talent to work with, even some "all district or all region" players, as you have pointed out. So, what do you miss about him so much?

 

Again another twist of the thread. Stay on point would you. Follow the advice I gave to the other outsider and ask around and see what you can find out.

Now back to the game, is it fact or not that Highlands only got 2 shots on goal last evening as reported by a news source?

Sometimes that's all it takes is 1 or 2 shots. I bet if the girls walking the halls played they would have got more shots on goal and probably won. LOL sorry had to say it was sitting right there. Highlands has a good team and will be one of the teams to contend for the Regional title.

Ok, back to the game. So it looks like the HHS girls played very well, especially on defense, losing only 1-0. Especially if compared to the last coach's record against Sacred Heart, 0-2, by a combined score of 10-0, it would seem like a vast improvement.

HHS coaching staff did a great job getting these girls ready to play.

Ok, back to the game. So it looks like the HHS girls played very well, especially on defense, losing only 1-0. Especially if compared to the last coach's record against Sacred Heart, 0-2, by a combined score of 10-0, it would seem like a vast improvement.

 

I suppose- If packing it in on D (pretty much a minimum of 6 back the entire match, even when no pressure), subbing on pretty much every stoppage to disrupt flow, not attempting to mount an offensive attack is getting them ready then, yep, you got that right. Terrible game to watch. Sacred Heart pretty much played keep away the entire match. Coaching staff played it safe. Would have gotten ugly had HHS extended.

Edited by keyplayer

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.