Frosh Regional

mexitucky

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just happy to see so many programs measuring success by comparisons or how they do against my Colonels......even at the frosh level...

In fairness, CovCath has the most to choose from at the Frosh level, even with 5 players moved up. They have a team of all Freshman and they play the right way. The year difference b/n 8th graders and Freshman is pretty significant for most kids, and most teams have a few 8th graders sprinkled in.

I peaked over during my boys' game, Ryle looked huge. They also looked very very good. That was basically the Championship game

As expected, Ryle had all of their freshmen there. Ryle scores on a free kick about a minute into the game and after that it was a battle until about 5 mins left and Ryle gets the second goal. CCH played well but just didn't have anyone to put the ball in the net. Much better possession by CCH overall. First time I have ever been to a frosh game where the ref has to stop the game and caution a player about flopping............embarrassing. Kudos to the refs for recognizing it for what it was.

Anyone know about the depth for Ryle? It seems they are most people's pick but do they also have a bench to help pull off multiple wins in just a few days.

Or, are they so much stronger that they are expected to cruise now that they got past CCH? What about NCC, do they match up well with Ryle?

Anyone know about the depth for Ryle? It seems they are most people's pick but do they also have a bench to help pull off multiple wins in just a few days.

Or, are they so much stronger that they are expected to cruise now that they got past CCH? What about NCC, do they match up well with Ryle?

They are that much better. I will tell you for sure tomorrow morning. We got them at 9am