"LOOK at That Face ! "

SF has been beyond the pale here and ought to own up to it instead of digging in. I do hope that this forum's newfound taboo on denigrating the looks of women from different political factions continues going forward.

I don't find her attractive. I don't particularly find Elizabeth Warren attractive or even Hillary for that matter. I agree with them more on politics but I wouldn't want to date them. Ivanka Trump, I find attractive. We all have our personal tastes as far as who we find attractive or not. The whole world does. You, me, everyone on here. That's all there is to it. Nothing more than that.

I don't find her attractive. I don't particularly find Elizabeth Warren attractive or even Hillary for that matter. I agree with them more on politics but I wouldn't want to date them. Ivanka Trump, I find attractive. We all have our personal tastes as far as who we find attractive or not. The whole world does. You, me, everyone on here. That's all there is to it. Nothing more than that.

Not one of those women is in a profession where their looks matter in relation to the job they are doing. Why you even bring it into the conversation is baffling to me.

I don't find 99% of politicians attractive. What does that have to do with their politics, why is that worth commenting on and why is it mostly women are the subject of the comments? Should I assume, since you haven't told us, that you find Donald Trump irresistibly attractive?

Wrong. In no way do I JUDGE women , or anyone, by their looks. Just stating the obvious. We all think things when we observe people.

We all have our personal tastes as far as who we find attractive or not. The whole world does. You, me, everyone on here. That's all there is to it. Nothing more than that.

So it's not stating the obvious then is it?

I don't find 99% of politicians attractive. What does that have to do with their politics, why is that worth commenting on and why is it mostly women are the subject of the comments? Should I assume, since you haven't told us, that you find Donald Trump irresistibly attractive?

No, I don't find Donald particularly attractive. Why comment? Just for poots and giggles. Life shouldn't be serious always.

This thread is an instant classic.

I"m having trouble determining if SF is truly that out-of-touch to not see the hypocrisy or are we all being super-trolled?

I reached the conclusion a while ago that he is that out of touch with reality.