Paducah Tilghman/Graves County predictions

gchs_uk9

Who Wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Paducah Tilghman
    • Graves County

This game has the potential to set the stage for both teams in the direction for continued success..PT coach Mike Rodgers was the offensive coordinator at John hardin while Graves coach Lance Gregory was the defensive coordinator..these coaches know each other inside & out..i just think graves defense can limit the PT offense in the wing-t..graves used to run the same offense lol..just believe graves will be to much in the trenches for tilghman..go eagles!

This game has been very hard to predict the last couple of years. 2013, PT was considered the favorite and Graves pulled out an exciting come-from-behind win in OT. PT had some costly mistakes late and Graves took full advantage. 2014, Graves had the slight edge (even before knowing what was to come) but PT's 4-0 turnover advantage carried them to a 14 point victory. It will be interesting to see how each team responds to their previous week's performances. Will PT's confidence be low or will they be hungry? Will Graves have another let down after defeating Murray as they did in the previous year or will they ride the high? If the Eagles continue to have success with a balanced offense it will be theirs to lose. I don't see Dixon being shut down by the Tornado defense. Murray was 2 for 12 passing last week, so PT needs to test the Eagles defense through the air. Dunigan is a quality QB and has a few weapons to make big plays. He can and has extended plays with his legs this season for big hitters. Hopkinsville proved speed in space is not a good thing for the Eagles. PT must absolutely reduce the penalties from last week. I'll take Graves at home in a close one.