Mayfield 37 Marshall County 0

Not impressed, that was a horrible Marshall team. We were not sharp at all.

Now lets not get our panties in a wad...it wasn't that bad professor.

Mayfield played a B game instead of a A game.

The QB forced a couple of throws but he had several nice throws also.

Bright had his usual solid game, scoring 3 td's

The defense looked strong with #4 and #16 leading the way.

This was the type of game where you could take some chances and not get hurt...the gauntlet is about to begin.

I think the number of penalties gave this game the "look" it did. Better this week than next. Maybe I'm crazy, but it seems we could run the same 4 or 5 plays every game and still beat most teams handily.

When the offense is clicking and we get guys out in space no one, yet, has been able to slow us down.

Now lets not get our panties in a wad...it wasn't that bad professor.

Mayfield played a B game instead of a A game.

The QB forced a couple of throws but he had several nice throws also.

Bright had his usual solid game, scoring 3 td's

The defense looked strong with #4 and #16 leading the way.

This was the type of game where you could take some chances and not get hurt...the gauntlet is about to begin.

All good points snake, I'm not DOWN on the cardinals, and sometimes a bad team will cause you to play sloppy. We just didn't fire on all cylinders on offense. Defense wasn't bad, but come on, Marshall was really weak. Mayfield could be really good before this year is over. It's gonna be hard to stop our offense, SO many weapons. Once the young lineman develop we have the POTENTIAL to be scarey good.

The JV did not do as well, that I will give you
Would you agree Toothpick that the JV isn't supposed to look as good as the varsity. Thats why they are JV right now. BUT these are valuable snaps for them. How can they learn what they are supposed to do on the varsity level until they get their britches soiled a little bit. Good lessons for them:thumb: