Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov Cath

Featured Replies

I personally know 3 families that sent their children to CCH/NDA because they are traditionalist that wanted their children to go to an all boys/all girls school the same as they did when it was NC and OLP. There are a lot of reasons people pick the school they pick.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Double Yellow does not represent NCC. He/she is disgracing a great program with great people. Please do not judge all of us by their arrogant commentary.

 

Damn straight he/she doesn't!

Consider the coaching, and depth of schedule. It certainly isn't for play time. When the bulk of the roster is packed with seniors. I know plenty of boys at CCH just waiting for their year the advance to the senior roster that absolutely would be starters at other schools

  • Author
Damn straight he/she doesn't!

 

I had the pleasure to be part of that program for many years. I would have to say that DBLYellow is not a good example of the ncc family.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Repairing Quote

NCC enrolls over 90% of 8th graders from their district schools. Last year alone, there were 84 8th graders in NCC's district. Freshman enrollment is over 90. They surpass their total district numbers every year.

 

So you might want to get your facts straight before displaying your silliness.

 

A quick search on each of these two schools' websites, Diocese of Covington website, Google, and Wikipedia you come up with the following enrollment number, maybe not exact due to each site listing a slightly different number, safe to say the numbers are within +/- 5.

2009-2010 school year

NCC enrollment 425

CCH enrollment 499

 

2014-2015 school year

NCC enrollment 356

CCH enrollment 572

 

Over these five years

NCC lost 69 students

CCH gained 73 students

 

I don't have direct information to prove exactly why NCC lost 19% and CCH gained 15% over the same time period but safe to assume some of CCH's gains were directly tied into NCC's losses.

This thread is a good reason not to venture to Boys Soccer Forum.

 

Come on, Buddy. I need you over here for the next 5 years.

This thread is a good reason not to venture to Boys Soccer Forum.

 

Like I needed another reason.

Like I needed another reason.

 

Classic case of denial. You are here b/c you love it, no matter how much you say that you hate it.

I'm pretty sure I was behind TAC at the light and he had one of those pretend "cracked soccer ball" stickers on his back window.

This thread is a good reason not to venture to Boys Soccer Forum.

 

We like to refer to the Boys Soccer Forum as the Jerry Springer Show of all the forums.

Classic case of denial. You are here b/c you love it, no matter how much you say that you hate it.

 

As much as I hate a car wreck, I'm always rubbernecking to see what went on. I find these discussions hilarious.

I'm pretty sure I was behind TAC at the light and he had one of those pretend "cracked soccer ball" stickers on his back window.

 

Was it next to his silhoutte sticker of Messi's profile? I saw him.

Was it next to his silhoutte sticker of Messi's profile? I saw him.

 

What is this Messi you speak of?

What is this Messi you speak of?

 

Look over your right shoulder onto your shoulder blade. The red and blue striped heart tattoo that you have with the Number 10 in the middle of it. That's him.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.