2015 Most Popular Dog Names

UKMustangFan

I hit on none of the names....maybe need to look at favorite names from a few years ago. I didn't give the name to mine (only the black cat)...it was either by another family member or someone else. Only the old lab is not a rescue of some type.

16 yo Yellow Lab named Marley (she was named 6 years before the book came out.)

7 yo Yellow Lab (mainly) Colton

6 yo Chocolate Lab Roxie Belle

1 1/2 yo black Lab/Pit/Dane mix Kingston

2 yo black cat Stormy (named after Storm Cat)

2 - feral barn cats grey/white nos. 1 and 2 (granddaughter name them both Cloudy)

Things just kind of wander up on the farm.

Yep. Normally, our Mini-me would be a casualty of wandering onto the Compound but Mr. Cat took a liking to him.

We have a chocolate lab - his name is Hershey

We have a black cat with white paws - her name is Boots

We have a white cat - her name is white cat

We have a stray cat that's been coming around that looks just like Boots - his name is Mini-me

Based upon this, I'm guessing the bull that may frequent your driveway is known as Dead Meat?

2015 Most Popular Dog Names

1.Bella

2.Lucy

3.Max

4.Daisy

5.Bailey

6.Buddy

7.Molly

8.Charlie

9.Maggie

10.Sadie

Your dog's name make the list?

Buddy made it. Levi didn't. In my defense, I didn't technically name Buddy, "Buddy". He was nameless, and in his short life he had ever had a name in any of the previous 4 homes/situations he had been in. The lady I got him from had called him "Lil buddy" just to establish a trust with him until he could be placed permanently. Since I felt he'd already had enough trauma and drama for a 1 year old pup, I just stuck with Buddy to give him a sense of security through yet another transition.