Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Featured Replies

She admits to having sex with the student, and yet she's suspended with pay, pending an internal investigaton? Please explain that logic to me?

 

 

A Madison County teacher has been suspended with pay effective immediately.

Twenty- four year-old Brandi Whitaker, who is married, faces charges after being accused of having sexual contact with one of her students .

"I had a lot of friends who had her as a teacher said she was a good teacher and stuff and like her," said Nathaniel Johnson, student.

Tuesday afternoon, Berea Police and social services got an anonymous tip the biology teacher had sexual relations with one of her teenage students.

"We talked to the teacher and she's been pretty open about what happened," said Sgt. Jake Reed, Berea Police Department

Police say the teacher and student met twice during summer break.

The first time was at Fort Boonesborough State Park in June and a month, later they met again, at Mrs. Whitaker's house in July.

Whitaker is charged with rape, sexual abuse and sodomy.

 

Madison County Teacher Arrested, Charged With Sexual Contact Bet - LEX18.com | Continuous News and StormTracker Weather

SOP. I blame lawyers.

Logic's got nothing to do with it. I'm sure that's in the contract.

  • Author
Logic's got nothing to do with it. I'm sure that's in the contract.

 

In the contract that if you plead guilty to a felony sex crime that you still get paid? Wow. Those teacher unions must be pretty powerful.

In the contract that if you plead guilty to a felony sex crime that you still get paid? Wow. Those teacher unions must be pretty powerful.

 

They are powerful, to be sure, but I didn't see anything about a guilty plea yet. I didn't even see anything about formal charges, though I'm sure they're forthcoming if not. That's probably how this managed to get into the "suspend with pay" category.

They are powerful, to be sure, but I didn't see anything about a guilty plea yet. I didn't even see anything about formal charges, though I'm sure they're forthcoming if not. That's probably how this managed to get into the "suspend with pay" category.

 

Simply means they have a process they go through during investigation. No different than a police officer being suspended with pay after the officer is involved in a deadly shooting incident.

I just don't get it.

she found a less expensive option than Ashley Madison

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.