"Straight Cash Homie" Making a Comeback

Randy Moss Contemplating a Return to the NFL?

Replied Menefee: “That’s not a commitment that you’re gonna be here beside us the rest of the year. It doesn’t sound like it. Are you thinking [about a return to football]?”

Said Moss with a big smile, “Hey, I don’t know. The sky’s the limit for me, Curt. So we’ll just have to wait and see."

Please, please, please let this happen, and let him come back to NE! :popcorn:

Glad to see Randy Moss play as long as he did. Someone needs to hide his Nike's and keep him away. His time has passed.

One of he most exciting guys to play the game over the last decade. Those Vikings years were exceptional.

Agreed. This attempt would turn out like his professional basketball attempt. Bad.

Maybe the only football stat line I'll remember for the rest of my life:

3 receptions, 163 yards, 3 touchdowns.

Randy Moss, Minnesota at Dallas, Thanksgiving Day 1998.

I was convinced the Vikings were going to the Super Bowl after that game. So it goes.

I was convinced the Vikings were going to the Super Bowl after that game. So it goes.

I will never forget that game. I was watching the game in Dallas visiting my brother. Seemed like every ball thrown to Moss that season was for 40+ yards.

The one I remember was when he was in New England and went out and put up 4 TDs in one game. Not to be outdone, in the late afternoon games TO went out that same week and put up 4 TDs of his own. :lol2: Crazy how good those two were.