Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Male at Ballard

Male at Ballard 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Male at Ballard

    • Male (1-0)
      88%
    • Ballard (1-0)
      11%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Male travels to Ballard this Friday. Each team beat the tar out of their opponent last Friday. Everyone knows that Male is the favorie or co-favorite to win 6A. The question I have, though, is: How legitimate is Ballard? They beat Oldham County 54-0 last game. They have a very good RB in senior David "Boo" Daniels. Wakefield is supposed to be out for Male with a high ankle sprain. Can this Briun team take down the Bulldogs? This shapes up to be a very interesting and impactful game.

I don't believe either were really tested last week. More of a Question if B is really for real.

I believe it not a Question of is Ballard good. They are. I believe this game shows how loaded Male is. Mr Gentry should have a BIG game this week Male's Defense is ridiculous.

Ballard is going to try and make a statement this week hosting Male. I expect the Bruins to make it a good game. A good number of the Bulldogs backups got in the Varsity game vs Floyd Central. I'd think Ballard played subs during their beat down of Oldham County. Looking forward to seeing the JV contest this evening.

Male takes care of business Friday night! Too much speed and talent at Male.

Is Wakefield out for sure against Ballard?

I would love it if Ballard gives them a good game but Male is pretty tough so I'll predict a final score of 49 - 21... I will be scoreboard watching for this one

I'll go with the upset, just because I saw Ballard come down and played Lex Cath and that RB impress me with his size. Plus Male's Wakefield mostly likely out.

42-7 Male

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.