Western Kentucky Power Rankings 08-23-15

Purple88

Might have overlooked a player of the week performance.

Hopkinsville Sophmore QB Jalen Johnson broke two school records, completions and yards (breaking Curtis Pulley's record), going 25 for 45 for 390 yards, and 3 touchdowns in the road win over Graves Co.

Absolutely did Colonel! Thanks for sharing this! I'm high on Hopkinsville this year, as I've had them in the Top 10 from the preseason. Do you know any more about that game that might help those trying to follow the Tigers? Did Jalen play QB the whole game? Though they may have a 2 QB system, but I could be off on that.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jalen is a great athlete!
Hey DT,

Do you know if Hopkinsville plays a 2 QB system. Obviously Jalen Johnson is one of them, but I thought I read somewhere where they move him around a bit from time to time to put more weapons on the field. Just curious. Does South play Hoptown this year?

I did not see PT beat Mccracken 21--7 but I did see McCracken take care of a solid Warren Central team 56-35.....so if this week's team is the one that's going to show up I think the mustangs belong on this list. Not looking past Madisonville in week 3 but tonight's team I think can beat mayfield in a close one week 4.

I did not see PT beat Mccracken 21--7 but I did see McCracken take care of a solid Warren Central team 56-35.....so if this week's team is the one that's going to show up I think the mustangs belong on this list. Not looking past Madisonville in week 3 but tonight's team I think can beat mayfield in a close one week 4.

PT just lost to Central Hardin by 20 points.... How does that affect their ranking?