Hazard @ Fairview predictions 8/28

Bac2369

Hazard at Fairview  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Hazard at Fairview

• Hazard (1-0)
    • Fairview (1-0)

Fairview is better than you think. Offensively anyways, take away a ton of stupid penalties from last week and that offense is going to put up points. Even with the horrible amount of penalties they scored 50. Defensively they are not that good but good enough to get some stops.

I'll take Fairview 42

Hazard 35

Hazards stats for the Pineville game.

Rushing 228 yards

Passing 247 yards

Hazards defense gave up

66 rushing and 117 passing.

Hazards Corey Smith had 167 yards on 13 carries.

Cole Ratliff was 10-14 for 247 and 1 touchdown and 2 rushing touchdowns.

Hazard had 2 interceptions as well and Braxton Whitaker and Jason Johnson had excellent games at wide out.

Fairview put up some good numbers against bath county. Bath County has there stats up from the game so I'm going by it now and not to tick any off. Fairview rushed for 266 and threw for 203. Baths stats say they rushed for 224 and threw for 73.

Eager to hear some details on this one.

What's the easiest way to get to Fairview? I can't remember off the top of my head.

U.S. 23 to Hoods Creek on the opposite side of Ashland from you, to Bellefonte RD, drive until you see the stadium. Two minutes from 23.

U.S. 23 to Hoods Creek on the opposite side of Ashland from you, to Bellefonte RD, drive until you see the stadium. Two minutes from 23.

I know how to get to Boyd county high school can I get to Fairview from that road there?