Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard @ Fairview predictions 8/28

Hazard at Fairview 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Hazard at Fairview

    • Hazard (1-0)
      61%
    • Fairview (1-0)
      38%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who you got in this class A show down?

Who you got in this class A show down?

 

Hazard 45

View 36

Wood 38-34

Fairview is better than you think. Offensively anyways, take away a ton of stupid penalties from last week and that offense is going to put up points. Even with the horrible amount of penalties they scored 50. Defensively they are not that good but good enough to get some stops.

 

I'll take Fairview 42

Hazard 35

The team in the Westwood section of Ashland may play them tough with this one being in mossy bottom but Hazard will imo still win.

 

Hazard 36 / their opponent 29

  • Author

Hazards stats for the Pineville game.

 

Rushing 228 yards

Passing 247 yards

 

Hazards defense gave up

66 rushing and 117 passing.

 

Hazards Corey Smith had 167 yards on 13 carries.

 

Cole Ratliff was 10-14 for 247 and 1 touchdown and 2 rushing touchdowns.

 

Hazard had 2 interceptions as well and Braxton Whitaker and Jason Johnson had excellent games at wide out.

I gotta go with Fairview in a close one. Honestly I think it's a tossup but with Fairview playing at home I'd put my money on them. They don't lose many games at home.

  • Author

Fairview put up some good numbers against bath county. Bath County has there stats up from the game so I'm going by it now and not to tick any off. Fairview rushed for 266 and threw for 203. Baths stats say they rushed for 224 and threw for 73.

 

Eager to hear some details on this one.

  • Author

What's the easiest way to get to Fairview? I can't remember off the top of my head.

What's the easiest way to get to Fairview? I can't remember off the top of my head.

U.S. 23 to Hoods Creek on the opposite side of Ashland from you, to Bellefonte RD, drive until you see the stadium. Two minutes from 23.

  • Author
U.S. 23 to Hoods Creek on the opposite side of Ashland from you, to Bellefonte RD, drive until you see the stadium. Two minutes from 23.

 

I know how to get to Boyd county high school can I get to Fairview from that road there?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.