Adair County 28 Taylor County 6

Nice season opening win for the Indians. Score was not as close as it ended up with Adair having two costly fumbles inside the red zone and another called back on a penalty. The Indians appear to have lost wide out Cam Lasley with a collarbone following a TD catch in 2nd quarter but all in all a good win over a rival. Melton 5/8 passing for a little over 100 yds and a TD. Jordan Lasley was held off the scoring column but did have 115 or so on the ground.

Nice win to kick the season off! Darkhorse team in 3A?

Maybe. They're going to be good. Will they be good enough to beat Elizabethtown? Because if not, they'll have to go to Paducah Tilghman in the second round of the playoffs. We'll have to wait and see.

Nice season opening win for the Indians. Score was not as close as it ended up with Adair having two costly fumbles inside the red zone and another called back on a penalty. The Indians appear to have lost wide out Cam Lasley with a collarbone following a TD catch in 2nd quarter but all in all a good win over a rival. Melton 5/8 passing for a little over 100 yds and a TD. Jordan Lasley was held off the scoring column but did have 115 or so on the ground.

I saw elsewhere that someone said if you took out the TO's and penalties, it's something like a 50-6 game.

Adair has traditionally struggled with power run teams, especially as smash mouth as Dudley is. So I think this win says a lot for the maturation of them as a team as a whole.

I feel like it will be a long year for TC and Dudley. Although they are tough runners and hard to bring down, playing most starters 2 and 3 ways will not take them far. Get up two scores on TC and it's over, the ability for that offense to come back is not there, and that is not on the kids.