LHL: Star studded senior class might be Kentucky's finest.

Watusi

BY JOSH MOORE

jmoore@herald-leader.com

Three guys on top of an old earth mover parked at the Woodford County Park. Had you passed by and not seen them adorned in full pads and team jerseys with a camera pointed in their direction, you'd have thought it was just three buddies goofing off on a Saturday afternoon. You'd have been mostly right; it was three buddies who happen to be members of the University of Kentucky's latest recruiting class.

Drake Jackson, Kash Daniel and Landon Young are widely considered the three top players in the commonwealth's class of 2016. Along with Davonte Robinson and Zy'Aire Hughes, they make up a contingent of high-profile recruits that will join UK next fall. The entire class of Kentucky seniors might be unprecedented in its wealth of talent.

More than two dozen players have been offered by Division I schools and that number could swell by season's end. The young men come from every corner of the state and are certain to have an immense impact on the gridiron this season. Perhaps more fascinating than the fact that such a deep class exists, though, is that its members are a tight-knit bunch — especially the future Cats.

Read more here: High school preview: Star-studded senior class might be Kentucky's finest | High school football | Kentucky.com

They had a Top 50 in the paper today.

I may just be missing it but didn't see it online though

Guess I needed to look deeper... I see it deeper in the site now but it is locking me out making me have to pay to read it

Guess I needed to look deeper... I see it deeper in the site now but it is locking me out making me have to pay to read it

Come up off of that stack of cash in your wallet ATL...and pay for it! :haha:

Yeah, I think you get a certain number of free articles then you have to pay. Try opening with a different browser. We get the paper at work so I was able to look at it this morning.

'Fraid I can't do that. Can't bite the hand that feeds :-)

You guys had a really nice preview this morning. I know in the past the Herald has parceled teams out over different days, but I like all the city teams in the paper on the same day.

Thanks a lot sir. I tweeted a link out to the top 50 earlier. Sometimes Twitter links will act differently thank direct links. Might have luck there?

I am just going to bite the bullet.

Tell your boss you personally gained the newspaper a new paid subscriber today off your content :D