Clinton Email Saga Continues

The bottom line is that the Clintons don't like it when these stupid little thingies called FEDERAL LAWS get in the way of their corrupt ways...

There must be some really bad stuff in those emails for as many people in her camp and in the State Dept to be trying so hard to stonewall any efforts to get them.

They don't defend it because they just don't care how corrupt the woman is.. Six billion dollars "misplaced" from the state dept. under her watch.. No big deal.

All she has to do is promise to give people stuff for free and she will get votes. That and get celebrity endorsements. As far as violations of the law are concerned, it is the law that's wrong, not her.

They don't defend it because they just don't care how corrupt the woman is.. Six billion dollars "misplaced" from the state dept. under her watch.. No big deal.

You are correct my friend. Not one has come to her defense.

Crickets from the Left.

You are correct my friend. Not one has come to her defense.

Crickets from the Left.

Or maybe there is nothing to defend. I guess you all missed the part where multiple "libs"(including myself) have publicly stated they aren't voting for her and are naming republican candidates as voting choices. I expect nothing less from you conservative folks though. You see and hear what you want to.

Or maybe there is nothing to defend. I guess you all missed the part where multiple "libs"(including myself) have publicly stated they aren't voting for her and are naming republican candidates as voting choices. I expect nothing less from you conservative folks though. You see and hear what you want to.

You can't defend the indefensible.

Your last line is laughable with all the defense of Obama'a failures.

She will never quit unless she is about to be indicted....I believe that in the background, the administration is trying to prepare someone else to run against her and will leak any info to make her look bad without endangering the administration.

She will never quit unless she is about to be indicted....I believe that in the background, the administration is trying to prepare someone else to run against her and will leak any info to make her look bad without endangering the administration.

I don't disagree but the administration has to be careful. I think if she goes down, she may try to take Obama with her if she thinks he is sabotaging her. I think the only thing that keeps Obama and the Clintons civil is that both sides have a lot of dirt on the other...

I sure hope so.

I don't disagree but the administration has to be careful. I think if she goes down, she may try to take Obama with her if she thinks he is sabotaging her. I think the only thing that keeps Obama and the Clintons civil is that both sides have a lot of dirt on the other...

That is interesting. She is the original attacker on Obama. I also don't know what she can say about Obama that would take him down at this point. He has a little under 2 years left on his term and her credibility is shot. Obama is hated my many so what can she say about him that would hurt him any more? I wouldn't think she could make anything worse for him? Especially now that Louis Farrakhan and Jesse Jackson have began to attack Obama as well. I'd love to see the administration start firing back on people.