Top 10 NKY players

Thi is a great thread. My brain sure hurts from this math. Looks like St Henry's is off as well unless I'm doing something wrong.

Covcath-11.02

NCC-8.85

Highlands-6.27

Dixie-3.46

Holy Cross-1.81

That averages out to 6.28. I'm definitely confused at this point. Not hard to do though

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you can see in my comments above, I actually did the math, I did not realize you had just taken the number straight from Maher until I saw your last post.... my apologies. What is ironic... I only calculated the first 3 on your listing... CCH, NCC, and Cooper. The long math works for CCH and Cooper but the number is way off for NCC. This makes me think that there is something wrong with the Maher calculations for the Breds.

I think you're right. Looks like CovLatin might have not gone in as a negative.

Thi is a great thread. My brain sure hurts from this math. Looks like St Henry's is off as well unless I'm doing something wrong.

Covcath-11.02

NCC-8.85

Highlands-6.27

Dixie-3.46

Holy Cross-1.81

That averages out to 6.28. I'm definitely confused at this point. Not hard to do though��

Might need to query Maher about what type of Gypsy witchcraft he uses to conjure up those numbers. Maybe it's not the average? Maybe it locks in the MRS as of the date the teams played and does not update as the numbers update?

You guys are cracking me up!!

It was more fun when someone declared "Bob is better than Jim, because I said so" (.... or because he goes to CovCath!!!). :)

Who is Bob? How many goals/assists does he have? Has he played any matches outside of KY? Any games he played the whole 80 minutes?

I do not like Jim.