Scott in 2015

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott will underperform and this NKY crowd will realize they will Never find another Treadway in their schools future ..

I am also having a little bit of a hard time understanding what you mean when you say Scott will underperform this year. What are your expectations for them? Not to mention NO ONE expected Scott to make the run they did last year. Treadway is one of the top forwards to ever come out of NKY IMO. However losing him is not going to be why Scott doesn't perform as well as they did last year. Their biggest loss will be their entire back line graduating as well as one of the best forward Blake Schnieder graduating as well. I believe with seniors Morgan and Seay on the field leading this team this year they will still have a good run at regionals and have a good chance at making it to state.

I am also having a little bit of a hard time understanding what you mean when you say Scott will underperform this year. What are your expectations for them? Not to mention NO ONE expected Scott to make the run they did last year. Treadway is one of the top forwards to ever come out of NKY IMO. However losing him is not going to be why Scott doesn't perform as well as they did last year. Their biggest loss will be their entire back line graduating as well as one of the best forward Blake Schnieder graduating as well. I believe with seniors Morgan and Seay on the field leading this team this year they will still have a good run at regionals and have a good chance at making it to state.

Treadway was anomaly. Scott will Never see another talented player like Treadway again. It took years for his talent to show up on their door step. The next Great Treadway will attend CCH...

Treadway was anomaly. Scott will Never see another talented player like Treadway again. It took years for his talent to show up on their door step. The next Great Treadway will attend CCH...

Thanks for clarifying yourself, and I can see your point, but IMO some will come along as good or better the Treadway and attend Scott Vs going to CCH or where ever else.

If your philosophy was true every good player in NKY would wind up at CCH, and clearly this is not happening.

Was Treadway ever in the US National pool, ever play on his age group's US national team? I assume he made the US regional 2 team, but that's a long, long way away from the US national pool and then a US national team roster. I believe KY players have made their age group's US national team but not sure any have been from NKY.

Thanks for clarifying yourself, and I can see your point, but IMO some will come along as good or better the Treadway and attend Scott Vs going to CCH or where ever else.

If your philosophy was true every good player in NKY would wind up at CCH, and clearly this is not happening.

Was Treadway ever in the US National pool, ever play on his age group's US national team? I assume he made the US regional 2 team, but that's a long, long way away from the US national pool and then a US national team roster. I believe KY players have made their age group's US national team but not sure any have been from NKY.

Look... Treadway had many options.. Scott was built around his ability to score. Terry Nichol shared with me he has never coached a kid that has the ability to find the net like Treadway... Here is my prediction.. Luke Treadway has a great four years at UK... Signs with Cincinnati FC plays in front of you and the NKY crowd and you enjoy his ability scoring goals for Cincinnati... Then you never see any home grown player again from NKY.....

For all the scoring he did, I don't think he ever scored against CCH.......four games - zero goals if I recall correctly. I'm sure a Scott person can correct me if I'm wrong. Hopefully when he turns pro he won't have to play us or he'll be out of a job pretty quickly.