Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sporting News ranks the 10 greatest UK basketball players

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you see Turpin more deserving than Bowie?

 

I think Turpin is too often overlooked. He carried the inside for UK in Bowie's injury seasons. He often showed up in the big games. Close call. But I give Sam the edge.

I think Turpin is too often overlooked. He carried the inside for UK in Bowie's injury seasons. He often showed up in the big games. Close call. But I give Sam the edge.

 

I'm more a Turpin fan.

I'm more a Turpin fan.

 

I guess I give Sam the edge based on "what could have been." He was a scorer his first two seasons but not so upon his return.

 

Mel had a sweet touch, though it was a flat arrow to the goal. Discipline is what kept him from succeeding at the next level.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.