Bracken vs Nicholas - 9pm

WED JUNE 17th games

Robertson Vs Will-Town 4pm

St Pat vs Nicholas 5pm

Bath vs Will-Town 6pm

Fleming vs St Pat 7pm

Robertson vs Bath 8pm

Nicholas vs Fleming 9pm

These are some interesting pairings this week and should feature some great basketball.

Roger Hardin brings his Demons down and Hinson enters some district/regional summer play with his new squad that rumored to go 9-2 at Georgetown this summer, Coach Taylor (Fleming) takes on minus big man Wilder, Nicholas is playing without a HC, St. Pat has rumored to have had a competitive summer thus far winning multiple times vs tough opponents, and Sean Noble gets a full summer in swing with the Bath Co wildcats. Who's winning and why?

Robertson with 2 wins over Nicholas and Bath, Bracken beats Will-Town and St Pat convincingly, St Pat handles Bath Co and opens up competitively vs Bracken before Bracken laid them down early in the 3rd. Didn't catch the Will-Town Devils vs. Nicholas but they were looking mighty pesky vs the Polar bears.

Bracken looked very good for where they are at this point. Learning a new system and only been working on it since June 1st. Left some easy points out there but its extremely early in the transition. Had a few defensive breakdowns but nothing that cant be fixed fairly quickily. Future looks very bright for my Polar Bears.

Was also impressed with Williamstown and Robertson looked good as well. Was expecting St. Pat to be a little better than their showing last night. Sticklen absence was very noticeable and the Saints have some work to do.

No doubt the loss of the big boy has caused some inconsistency in their offensive and defensive looks, but I felt their biggest weakness was guarding. Lots of reaching and lots of poor help side defense. The little Bauer kid looks solid at the point. The Burton kid has improved and really they just looked timid to me..... Backed down from Bracken??? Not sure why. Thought the Swolsky kid would be better..... Heard 3 key players are on fresh sprains. No excuses though they could've gotten after it better than that in both games. Very soft defensively.

Bracken really impressed me with how patient they looked. Nothing rushed and nothing done hastily. They're gonna be dangerous if healthy. Just seemed like they stayed in every play, but maybe it was St Pat and Will-towns styles. I'd have to see them play a Pendleton or Bourbon against them to really assess. Those two games yesterday were not well executed by their opponents.

Williamstown gets up and down the floor and really plays "next possession" basketball. They don't look like a team that dwells on lost possessions. That's a great culture. Looking forward to seeing them play today. The St Pat vs Will-Town game should be interesting

Nicholas is in clear need of a leader on the sidelines but made a great hire, hopefully the staff has goaled the players focus on individual improvement until NC comes on. I did think they had some good ball handlers, not much on team ball that group. Poor shot selection and no patience beat them vs Robertson.

Robertson was scrappy and played very tough and relentless in their 2 games. They will be better than people think. They share well and know how to get on the glass with what they have. Tey run lanes well and they have seniors on the team. That's a great combo.

Bath looked very lethargic and unorganized, but looks like they have some tools out there they can put together. Noble should have a better system for his personnel by fall.

Bracken looked very good for where they are at this point. Learning a new system and only been working on it since June 1st. Left some easy points out there but its extremely early in the transition. Had a few defensive breakdowns but nothing that cant be fixed fairly quickily. Future looks very bright for my Polar Bears.

Was also impressed with Williamstown and Robertson looked good as well. Was expecting St. Pat to be a little better than their showing last night. Sticklen absence was very noticeable and the Saints have some work to do.

How did Austin Crawford look for Bracken? Did you see any improvement from his supporting staff?

He played very well and the group around him have improved. Some players that didn't see very many minutes last season are playing very productive minutes. Most improved as of right now in my opinion is 6'6" Jarod Lippert. Working hard in the post and getting rewarded.

Crawford is Crawford and is scoring at will. Hamiliton is taking more jumpers as well as driving the lane. Jones is working on his post play and improving. Williams needs to gain more confidence in his shot and not rush it. Same could be said for Engues.

As a team they are moving the ball much better than last season. Not settling for a contested shot but finding the open man. I was really impressed with how far they have come in the little time they have played this summer.

Nicholas beat Williamstown in double OT. I believe The Jackets overlooked Robertson and didn't play they way they should had. Team needs to focus on good shot selection and needs to find a consistent scorer.

Any idea what happened today? Heard St Pat beat that pesky Williamstown bunch and handle Robertson. Heard Nicholas really took care Bath and got now news on Robertson vs Williamstown and bracken games??? Any word on accuracy of this news and updates?