Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First Lutz, now is another area coach leaving?????

Featured Replies

I have heard that Kentucky Christian University in Grayson is adding football and will be announcing their pick for head coach soon. It looks like another area high school will be looking for a new coach soon...:sssh:

I have heard that Kentucky Christian University in Grayson is adding football and will be announcing their pick for head coach soon. It looks like another area high school will be looking for a new coach soon...:sssh:

 

Are you saying a local HS coach is going to take this job?

 

I'm surprised KCC is financially able to start football. Are they that well off $$wise?

 

Woody Jr

  • Author

I don't know the specifics of KCU's (it's a university now Woody...:thumb:) situation, just know what I am hearing from my usually reliable sources. And yes, it is a local high school coach that will be taking the reins of the fledgling program...

I don't know the specifics of KCU's (it's a university now Woody...:thumb:) situation, just know what I am hearing from my usually reliable sources. And yes, it is a local high school coach that will be taking the reins of the fledgling program...

I wouldn't doubt if it wasn't a coach from Boyd County. Who knows though ;)

  • Author
I wouldn't doubt if it wasn't a coach from Boyd County. Who knows though ;)

 

You know...I wouldn't doubt it either...:sssh:

I don't know the specifics of KCU's (it's a university now Woody...:thumb:) situation, just know what I am hearing from my usually reliable sources. And yes, it is a local high school coach that will be taking the reins of the fledgling program...

 

 

 

Gosh, old habits die hard :D

 

Woody Jr

I wouldn't doubt if it wasn't a coach from Boyd County. Who knows though ;)

 

Hummmmm, theres a real nice guy there but maybe in over his head :sssh:

 

Woody Jr

I wouldn't doubt if it wasn't a coach from Boyd County. Who knows though ;)

 

Probably true, but not the one everyone thinks though IMO.

I know that Coach Damron and his brother run a football camp every summer at KCC. Could be a connection. Hope Boyd doesn't lose a good coach but who would step in if he did leave, any possibilities on present staff or will they go to KCC with him

I know that Coach Damron and his brother run a football camp every summer at KCC. Could be a connection. Hope Boyd doesn't lose a good coach but who would step in if he did leave, any possibilities on present staff or will they go to KCC with him

 

Personally i think someone on his staff would get a shot at it before he would and they have never been a head coach either.

Why would someone trying to start a college football program from scratch go with a HS coach rather than someone with college experience?

 

Woody jr

  • Author
Personally i think someone on his staff would get a shot at it before he would and they have never been a head coach either.

 

The only name I have heard from two different sources is Damron's...

The only name I have heard from two different sources is Damron's...

 

I have heard this too.

The only name I have heard from two different sources is Damron's...

I concur.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.