Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Charges UNC with 5 Serious Violations

Featured Replies

I've been saying since the beginning that the NCAA won't do anything major to their little darling North Carolina.

 

I agree.

The NCAA is so mad at UNC they are going to punish Cleveland St. again..lol

Lack of Institutional Control, if I'm not mistaken, is what got SMU nailed years ago. The NCAA likes Institutional Control...I'll take the over and say they lose some schollies and no title(s) stripped.

You are going to have to shelf that saying ... not all that unusual nowadays. :stop:

 

LOL you've got a very good point!

Move along, nothing to see here...

My favorite part in this mess was when Roy Williams came out and said he was "shocked" to find out it was happening. I mean come on, at least own up to it. There is no way he couldn't have known what was happening.

 

On a side related note, I recently met a lady from a big 4 accounting firm who had hired an intern from Butler. The intern supposedly could not write a simple sentence, and when the lady asked him how he got a degree, he said "Honestly, I was a football player and never took 1 exam in all 4 years." Amazing.

 

I find that hard to believe at Butler. My daughter went there (just graduated two years ago). She took classes with a few of the BB players (including Heyward and Nored) and said they were almost always at class. They were good students as well. I don't even think football is a scholarship sport at Butler so I would be surprised they are treating the football players like prima donnas there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.